Friday, April 29, 2005

Exciting month of May

It's gonna be May soon. An exciting month. Why? Well, first of all, most of us are going to have exams on that month. Then, we have the dreaded Moral folio to finish before that dumb dateline. And me? I have driving lessons and exams to take! I won't be resting much in the month of May!


Ah, now that Sports Day is over and other programmes were carried out successfully, I'm just hoping that I can now stick to my chair and do my revision. I'm rather blur with my History! Well, I never actually had a good teacher in Form 4. Practically, all my classmates had to study History on their own with no help from the teachers. And exams are like, duh, a few days away?


OK, enough of this crapping. I have my first driving lesson tomorrow. Have to listen to some dumb talk again for three hours. Gotta get some shut-eye.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home