More pictures of UTP
Well, I've promised to put up pictures of my university, not only pictures of the New Academic Complex. Well, I did obtain the pictures, but I didn't take them myself nor did I borrow anybody's digital camera to capture these pictures. However, I must credit Jared Ee (who passed me the pictures) and Foo Fang Xuan (who took these wonderful pictures):
The Old Block (only the water fountain is being shown here. Lecture halls are adjacent to this building.)
There are many more pictures that I would like to show, but Jared requested that I refrain myself from doing so, because he would like to put up some of the pictures that he took from Fang Xuan into his blog, too. Furthermore, I have already put up a few pictures in my previous entry before, so he thinks that it's only fair that I let him put up the rest of the pictures in his blog. If you would like to view the rest of the magnificent pictures of Petronas Technological University, you can go to Jared Ee's blog. His entry is more descriptive than mine, so you might enjoy the description.
Please note that some of the pictures that I've posted above in this entry have been visually corrected. That means certain pictures which were too dark have been brightened up to ease your sight.
Labels: Henry Yew
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home