PERMATA Camp at Port Dickson (Pictures)
Now let this entry be a picture entry. I shall now display some of the many pictures taken during the PERMATA Camp in Port Dickson during my mid-semester break. I shall also explicate about what each picture tells.
This picture was taken at the beach in the evening. Though the beach isn't as clean as one would expect it to be, the evening view is nonetheless rather interesting.
None of us had ever enjoyed our meals this much, especially after suffering through more than nine months of "unpalatable" university food.
We would, during our sessions, have some "interesting breaks". Here is one whereby we have the chance to enjoy durians (in the car park). These breaks normally didn't intend for us to really have a rest. It is more likely to have a moral behind such breaks. It is rather fortunate that the hotel was kind enough to provide us mint-flavoured sweets in the session rooms.
How many of such motivational camps would have a session they call the Sleeping Session, whereby the facilitators would "teach" you how to sleep and let you sleep for the whole hour? We were all given a "kain pelikat" and I just used mine as a blanket. No, I didn't sleep on the floor; I slept on three chairs arranged in a row.
There were more of us actually, but they left the room while I wanted to have a group photograph. Sitting on my left are our facilitators En. Hamzah and En. Yunos. They had been entertaining enough to keep us occupied during sessions.
Also, how many sessions would include snooker during your free-time? Josiah, you missed!
In a nutshell, although the camp had been rather dull, still there are some interesting and memorable events that can be etched deep into the mind.
Labels: Henry Yew
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home